Welcome to Part 2 of “The Secret Menu” series. If you just gave up your addiction to fast food it’d probably be best to skip this blog post as I’m sure with these new menu items it may just break your resolve. Enjoy!
- Chocolate Chip Blizzard: A blizzard simply filled with the hardened chocolate that is used on the dipping cones at DQ.
- Banana Split Blizzard
- Jack and Jill Sundae: Ice cream mixed with marshmallows and hot fudge.
- Lavender Blue Sundae: Blueberry ice cream mixed with marshmallows.
Long John Silvers
- Side of Crumbs: This is a free secret menu item at Long John Silvers. It’s a box of fried batter parts that have fallen off fried fish or chicken. You can use it to enhance your entrée even more or throw it at your date who won’t stop texting.
- Cheese Fries
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Chili Cheese Fries
- Presidential Hamburger: According to ranker.com, this hamburger entrée was inspired President Obama’s visit to Five Guys. This hamburger is a regular cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, pickles, mustard, jalapeno peppers and A-1 sauce. Apparently if you just ask at Five Guys they are willing to make just about any hamburger for you if you pay extra.
- Extra Cheddar Biscuits: According to secretmenu.org, you can ask for extra cheese in Red Lobster’s tasty cheese biscuits. This of course depends on if your waiter or waitress is willing to accommodate your cheesy request.
- Lobster Tails: It depends on the franchise, but you can ask for lobster tails steamed or grilled. You can use this to enhance your tasty dinner even more or throw that lobster tail at your date who is flirting with the guy at the next table.